Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge winner Spotlight! 2 Winners featured!


Hi everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by the MyGrafico Challenge Blog!

Winner for the Anything but a Card  Challenge is JoAnn Hart!
She made a fantastic Layout for our Anything but a card Challenge last week.
Thanks so much JoAnn! Your LO was an inspiration  to me... I really need to get some more of my own childhood photos scrapped and your LO was just the inspiration I needed!

 You can visit joAnn's Blog  ( All things sweet and crafty )  and read all about it...  http://dykegrrl711rn.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-favorite-halloween-costume.html

JoAnn I will be emailing you about your prize!  
Thanks for playing along!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Now somehow I missed posting the Challenge winner from the week before
so I also want to announce the winner for the Paper Piecing Challenge.

The Winner is Jess from Brisbane, Australia.
Jess your card was wonderful and I really appreciate that you took the time to enter our Challenge!
I'm sorry I missed posting your Spotlight till now!

Jess used the flower from the Contemporary Design Elements set by Mujka Chic &
leaves from the Hand Drawn Floral Stamps by Lil Ellaboudy on MyGrafico
 for her card.  I love the clean look of the card.
Happy Birthday

You can visit Jess's Blog  Playing with paper 

Congrats Jess! Your card is lovely! I will email you  about your prize!

That's it folks our latest winners here on MyGrafico Challenges!
Hope you enter our latest Challenge so you can be in the spotlight too!


2 comments on "Challenge winner Spotlight! 2 Winners featured!"

Unknown on October 12, 2010 at 5:54 PM said...

wow layout is amazing!
card is just beautiful

Tazza on October 12, 2010 at 10:10 PM said...

Thanks to you both I am glad to have you join us!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO