Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thank You all!


Thanks to you all for following us at  the MyGrafico Challenges blog!  
I have to say I am excited that we have had a surge in  followers this week! ;D
We are now at 96 followers!
I know you want to spread the news about our fabulous Weekly Challenges 
& of course all the lovely prizes that we give to our winners!
( did you know you  get whatever the design team uses in the challenge you enter if you win? )
 Wowzers .. I know..! =D
That is a fabulous prize if I do say so myself... digi papers, and either digi stamps or clip art..
 ( who needs a cricut imagine when you have MyGrafico, scissors & a standard printer! ;D )

If you haven't visited the blog lately then check it out..
upload your entry to our challenge or just follow us so you can see what we have for your latest inspiration!

2 comments on "Thank You all!"

Linda Wescott on October 9, 2010 at 2:55 PM said...

Well done on reaching 96, you'll soon have the 100. I've entred your challenges and didn't realise about the prizes, that is really great. hugs lin

Tazza on October 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM said...

Yay Linda! I am happy to have you join us every week! Hope to see you again! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO