Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Challenge #63


Welcome to the MyGrafico Challenge #63!

I forgot to let you all know the Challenge is
 HALLOWEEN COLORS

This week we are using 2 digital singles by Cherie Reve.
One is called Halloween Apple Brothers


The other one is called

 Halloween little flower girl shares candy.

They are both so cute! I just love them. Don't you? =D

 Inspiration Photo for the Challenge

Here's what the fabulous DT made...

Amber
D'Anne
Dardi
Jennifer Bliss ( She made 2 !)
Jennifer Bliss (2nd Card)
Jennifer Lair
Jovita
Katherine
Larisa
Lynn
Michelle
Tammylee
Tazza ( me)

 

Trinh
Vera

Ok so add your link and join the fun!

4 comments on "Challenge #63"

Laurel on August 25, 2010 at 7:46 AM said...

Is the challenge Halloween?

Cheryl on August 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM said...

Could you clarify the challenge?

Tazza on August 25, 2010 at 8:26 PM said...

Sorry! Halloween color with photo! I was sooo tired when I posted I forgot! Grrrr BUSY WEEK!

Unknown on August 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM said...

what wonderful cards everyone ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO