Thursday, August 5, 2010

Saturday Spotlight Winner!


This Winner spotlight is for Challenge # 58
Unfortunately I was at CHA this past Saturday &  thought this post was scheduled ..
My Apologies to Lisa S. who has been wonderful participating in the challenges each week!
I hope to see you back again this week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello Everyone!
 Thanks for stopping by Mygrafico challenges for

 Today's Saturday Spotlight!

This weeks winner is  
 the One, the Only

Lisa Sumpter!



She has a wonderful blog that you can visit.


 I love that she is from Leicestershire, United Kingdom.
Isn't it just amazing how today's technologies can keep us so connected!
I love learning from and being inspired by so many across the world!

Here is what she says about herself on her blog...
 My name is Lisa and I live with my husband and puppy (pictured with me). I love craft challenges as they inspire me to create new card designs and use methods and products I've never used before.  

The card she entered in to the challenge is this one...

The stamp she used was Paula Stands by Clip Art & Scrap found at the MyGrafico.com store



such a cute image... and great for lots of different things..

As you all know the winner receives the stamp set we work with that week as their prize and I sent her the  Delik Summer Sweety Girl stamp set and she made this card...

Sweet!

 She has lots of other great cards on her blog using Mygrafico stamps so make sure you stop by and take a peek!

Congratulations Lisa Your a wonderful card maker and for just beginning your doing great!
I can't wait to see more from you in the future and watch your talent bloom! =D 


Remember join the Weekly Challenge , You  could be our weekly winner and see your own face on the MyGrafico Saturday Spotlight !

3 comments on "Saturday Spotlight Winner!"

Betty Benton on August 5, 2010 at 11:07 PM said...

Congrats, Lisa -- sweet carad!

DtsArt on August 6, 2010 at 8:07 AM said...

Congrats great card

Tazza on August 9, 2010 at 10:56 AM said...

Congrats Lisa ! I hope you join us each week, you additions are lovely.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO