Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday Spotlight Winner: Challenge 61


This week I was on vacation visiting family, Sorry for the lateness of this post & winner announcement!

This weeks winner for the Challenge #61 is.....


Drum roll please....

Monika Reeck !!

she made a SWEET card using the candy freebie ( which you can find here )


She wins the Hunny Bunny stamp set by Sanqunetti


You can check out Monika's  blog which is fabulous...



I am a mother from 2 sons (Kevin 5,5 Years Old and Adrian 2 Years Old). I live in Germany in Muenchen. I come from Indonesia. I love to creating greetings card. I start to using Stamp on April 2008. I like to challenge my self :) also you can see around my Blog to get any inspiration.


Thanks for joining us Monika! Your creations are scrumptious!

You can see yourself featured here on MyGrafico challenges! Follow the challenge rules & join in! 

 Just add your entry to the linkz at the bottom of each challenge post.

6 comments on "Saturday Spotlight Winner: Challenge 61"

Monika Reeck on August 22, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

Wooow Tazza...I am so surprised geeting an email from you and told that I WON oh my God...I am sooo happppy...thanks for spotlighting my Photo and my Blog...I love that candy Images sooo much the cutest Images I ever find :) many thanks again Tazza for the email...makes my day :) hugs...Monika

Tazza on August 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM said...

Congrats! You did great! hope to see you again and again!

Powerful Search Engine on August 23, 2010 at 5:21 AM said...

Fantastic Monika your work is so great you wholly deserve your featured spot. Hugs Pascale

Jóna on August 23, 2010 at 1:30 PM said...

Great Monika and congrats !!!
Hugs, Jóna

Trinh on August 23, 2010 at 6:07 PM said...

Congrats, Monika! So glad to see your super cute card here!

walchowDesign on August 29, 2010 at 1:05 PM said...

Congrats, Monika! Love your sweet sweets card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO