Sunday, September 5, 2010

Challenge Winner Spotlight!


Hello Again folks!
Today I want to shine our Winner Spotlight on a wonderful artist.

Cindy-Lynn Taylor

She is Our Winner for last weeks Challenge
and what a wonderful card she entered.



Here is a little bit about Cindy-Lynn so you can get to know her...

I have been papercrafting for over 10 years. Scrapbooking and Stamping has come such a long way over the years, and I have grown so much. I have been a designer for multiple stamp companies, and loved every moment of it. I am a past Stampin' Up! Demonstrator as well. I have always loved giving handmade cards and gifts. They are truly priceless. When someone ou's and ah's, or even sheds a tear over a handmade item I created especially for them, there is no greater feeling in the world.

Don't forget to visit her blog ..
or just visit the whole blog .. hahahah...

Congrats Cindy-Lynn! I will be contacting you with your prize!


3 comments on "Challenge Winner Spotlight!"

My Inkie Fingers on September 5, 2010 at 12:51 PM said...

YAY!! I am so thrilled! Thank you so much (((hugs)))

Burcu on September 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM said...

Great card Cindy-Lynn, congrats

Tazza on September 7, 2010 at 10:13 AM said...

COngrats Cindy-Lynn! I just love that little witch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO