Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crinkle Ribbon Tutorial


Today I wanted to share a really cool tutorial
 by our very own Lindsay  of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
AKA thefrugalcrafter
 I just loved this tutotial and will be trying it as soon as I get the supplies!
 Thanks Lindsay!
You Rock!
=D


Thanks again Lindsay! Now everyone  make sure you  leave Lindsay some love here or on her blog!

4 comments on "Crinkle Ribbon Tutorial"

My Inkie Fingers on September 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM said...

This is an awesome tutorial. I actually saw it already, but she is one smart cookie! TFS =)

1CardCreator on September 9, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

Love the video Lindsay! Great tips on where to buy also!

Trinh on September 9, 2010 at 6:55 PM said...

Great video! I will have to try this out soon!

Pat (mspfd) on October 11, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

TFS your technique!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO