Monday, September 20, 2010

MyGrafico Monday Freebie Spotlight!


Thanks for stopping by today for our Mygrafico Monday Freebie Spotlight.
 Today I wanted to share some of the newest freebies &
some of my  all time favs that will be great for this time of year.

First is our Newest Freebie by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Cupcake Wrapper
it's a SVG cut file or Printable template so anyone can use it!
Yay! Gotta Love that!
You can find it here...


 Now if your looking for something for Halloween 
the you  might like this one from Mujka called the Lonely Tree
you can find it here...

or  this set  called Free Halloween Stamps
you can find it here...


 Some great  Day of the Dead Brushes and PNGs  by Mels Brushes

you can find it here...


Looking for some candy stamps??  Your in luck!
Mujka has these as a freebie!

you can find these here...


and finally from Lindsay Stamp stuff 
 Halloween Odds & Ends digital stamp freebie

you can find it here...

  Hope you enjoy your freebies and
Don't forget to join our Challenge this week! ( add some metal ) 


2 comments on "MyGrafico Monday Freebie Spotlight!"

My Inkie Fingers on September 20, 2010 at 10:10 AM said...

I noticed some of these in the "Freebies" section of the store recently. I am dying to use the cupcake wrapper! I actually even bought some cake mix, and icing. I never make cupcakes (I have no kids and I fear I would eat em all lol) but they just look to adorable in that pic not to make! NOw I am just waiting for a 'get-together' or some reason to make them, so I can let everyone else eat em!

I also LOVE Day Of The Dead Brushes by Mel. I am looking forward to using them soon.

Your freebies just rock!

TFS =)

Tazza on September 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM said...

=D I'm so glad you like them all! Please make sure you share what you made with us! we would love to see!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO